This Hawaiian grilled cheese is bursting with pineapple, Canadian bacon and jack cheese!
There’s two people in this world. Those that like pineapple on their pizza and those that don’t.
I fall in the category of people who love pineapple on their pizza. Which is most likely why I love this Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
This sandwich is loaded up with the flavors of a Hawaiian pizza.
Canadian Bacon. Jack Cheese. Pineapple.
Plus the bread is seasoned with oregano and parsley.
How to make this Hawaiian grilled cheese
This grilled cheese sandwich is very easy to put together. Making it perfect for a weeknight dinner, lunch, or other quick meal.
We’ll be mixing our herbs with our butter then spreading it on two slices of bread. Loading up the inside with our meat, cheese, and pineapple.
Then we grill it up until the bread is toasty golden on the outside and the cheese is melted and gooey on the inside.
More Sandwich Recipes:
WANT TO TRY THIS HAWAIIAN GRILLED CHEESE?
PIN IT TO YOUR SANDWICH BOARD TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!Print
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 slices of pineapple, fresh or canned
- 3 slices canadian bacon
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- oregano and parsley
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and sprinkle with parsley and oregano to taste
- On non buttered side of bread place the shredded cheese, then the canadian bacon, pineapple, and top with the other slice of bread, buttered side facing up.
- Cook sandwich on stove top on a griddle or frying pan. Once bread is toasted on one side flip the sandwich to toast the other side. Cook on a low heat to allow the cheese to melt while the bread is toasting.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 383
- Sugar: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 58 g
- Protein: 13 g
Keywords: grilled cheese, Hawaiian, pineapple,