This Mexican Street Corn Dip is spiced up with a little Sriracha! Perfect dip to set out for guests, bring to a potluck, or to just snack on!
Football season has started. Not that I really know much about that. But what I do know is that means people are getting together while the TV is on! Lot’s of food is eaten, lots of people scream for their teams, and then more food is eaten.
Sadly that’s the extent of my knowledge of football season.
What I can get behind is the snacks and eating of food. Anytime people get together, there is always food involved. Have you noticed that? There’s always food. And of course we want to bring our best, or have our best set out for our friends. One of the best foods to have set up is of course chips and dip. You definitely can’t go wrong with Queso.
Sometimes I want to shake things up though. This Sriracha Street Corn dip does just that.
Cheesy corn dip filled with chiles, jalapenos, and of course Sriracha for that extra little kick. This dip will not survive any get together. Trust me. People will keep coming back for more!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING! NEVER MISS A RECIPE FROM THE HOUSE OF YUMM!Print
This Mexican Street Corn Dip is spiced up with some Sriracha sauce. Perfect dip for any get together.
- 1 15.25 ounce can of whole kernel corn
- 1 11 ounce can of Baja Spicy Corn (or southwest corn)
- 1 4 ounce can of Fire Roasted Green Chilies
- 2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Lime juice from 1 lime wedge
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, corn, and green chilies. Stir until combined.
- Add in the pepperjack cheese stirring until mixed.
- Stir in the green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Measure out the sriracha and cumin, add to the dip. You can add more or less based on taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to serving.