Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes! Soft pancakes bursting with juicy blueberries. Topped with a fluffy cheesecake topping and a homemade blueberry sauce. You will want to start everyday with this breakfast! Life just doesn’t get any better.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Krusteaz and T-Fal . The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make House of Yumm possible.
Can you think of a better way to start your day than with these Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes?! Because I sure can’t!
Pancake day is officially February 28th! And to celebrate I was thinking these Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes would do the trick. I was approached by Krusteaz and T-Fal Cookware to create creative pancake recipe for the special occasion. When I opened the box and saw the Blueberry Pancake Mix I knew exactly what I was going to make. One of the first recipes I ever put up on this blog that did well was my Strawberries and Cream Pancakes, and I’ve been thinking that I need to play around with that recipe a little bit because they are SO GOOD!
First up is this homemade blueberry sauce. It’s pretty much like my Homemade Strawberry Sauce I shared not too long ago. Except I used blueberries instead! Genius right? I kind of want to pour this sauce all over all the things right now. Perfect for yogurt, pancakes, waffles, ice cream, really anything you can think of.
Now the cheesecake topping. I’m not quite sure what to call it. Cheesecake fluff? I don’t know. It’s super fluffy though. And addicting. It’s based on the cream cheese glaze I used back in my Strawberries and Cream pancakes I told you about earlier. Except I wanted to make the topping to die for fluffy and creamy. So I mixed up some heavy cream until it was exactly that and folded it into the cream cheese glaze and out came this wonderful cheesecake fluff mixture. It’s light, airy and tastes like..cheesecake!! Perfect companion for that blueberry sauce.
And we can’t forget the pancakes. The Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix is so easy to use, basically just add water. They cooked up perfectly and they smelled amazing. They were soft and fluffy with little bits of blueberry throughout. For quick and easy these are the way to go. And I know my mornings typically like quick and easy.
To help celebrate Pancake Day T-Fal is giving discounts, check out Target for special T-Fal Cookware discounts in honor of National Pancake Day. Look for 15% off select T-Fal non stick cookware in store and online from Feb 27th-March 3rd. Some key benefits and unique features they offer are the patented Thermostat™ technology which shows when the pan is heated and ready to seal in flavor and helps prevent burning. Also the soft handles which provide a secure grip while still giving a luxe feel.
More Breakfast Recipes to enjoy!
Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix plus required water per the instructions
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare the Krusteaz pancake mix as directed to make the amount of pancakes desired.
- Add the blueberries, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice to a medium size sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until mixture starts to boil while stirring occasionally, the blueberries will release juices. Turn the heat down and simmer for about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Transfer to a jar or sealable container and store in the refrigerator. Can be stored for about 2 weeks.
- In a small size mixing bowl add the heavy cream and mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
- In another medium size bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream. Can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for several days.
- To assemble the pancakes layer the pancakes with the cheesecake topping and spoon the blueberry sauce on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
WANT TO TRY THESE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE PANCAKES!?
PIN IT to your PANCAKES, or BREAKFAST Board to SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!