This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes! Soft pancakes bursting with juicy blueberries. Topped with a fluffy cheesecake topping and a homemade blueberry sauce. You will want to start everyday with this breakfast! Life just doesn’t get any better.
Can you think of a better way to start your day than with these Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes?! Because I sure can’t!
First up is this homemade blueberry sauce. It’s pretty much like my Homemade Strawberry Sauce I shared not too long ago. Except I used blueberries instead! Genius right? I kind of want to pour this sauce all over all the things right now. Perfect for yogurt, pancakes, waffles, ice cream, really anything you can think of.
Now the cheesecake topping. I’m not quite sure what to call it. Cheesecake fluff? I don’t know. It’s super fluffy though. And addicting. It’s based on the cream cheese glaze I used back in my Strawberries and Cream pancakes I told you about earlier. Except I wanted to make the topping to die for fluffy and creamy. So I mixed up some heavy cream until it was exactly that and folded it into the cream cheese glaze and out came this wonderful cheesecake fluff mixture. It’s light, airy and tastes like..cheesecake!! Perfect companion for that blueberry sauce.
And we can’t forget the pancakes. The Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix is so easy to use, basically just add water. They cooked up perfectly and they smelled amazing. They were soft and fluffy with little bits of blueberry throughout. For quick and easy these are the way to go. And I know my mornings typically like quick and easy.
Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix plus required water per the instructions
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare the Krusteaz pancake mix as directed to make the amount of pancakes desired.
- Add the blueberries, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice to a medium size sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until mixture starts to boil while stirring occasionally, the blueberries will release juices. Turn the heat down and simmer for about 15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Transfer to a jar or sealable container and store in the refrigerator. Can be stored for about 2 weeks.
- In a small size mixing bowl add the heavy cream and mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
- In another medium size bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream. Can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for several days.
- To assemble the pancakes layer the pancakes with the cheesecake topping and spoon the blueberry sauce on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Oh Serene! these pancakes look amazing! I would love to begin or end for that matter any day of the week