This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pulled Pork Pizza! Layers of bbq sauce, pulled pork, melty cheese, bacon bits and red onion. The perfect easy dinner recipe that puts your leftovers to work for you! Or use a quick shortcut by getting pulled pork from the market. Perfect Quick and easy family dinner!
Leftover Pulled Pork?
Have you ever made a pork butt and you end up with a huge tray of pulled pork and you’re not quite sure what to do with it? Maybe you smoked a pork shoulder roast, or maybe you made a Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Either way..
Let me help you out.
Pulled Pork Pizza!
Loaded with leftover pulled pork, bits of bacon, melty cheese, red onion.
This pizza comes together quick and easy with pulled pork on hand. If you don’t have leftover pulled pork you can always pick up some pulled pork from the market and that would work just as well on this recipe.
I used my favorite No Yeast Pizza Dough and instead of using Pizza Sauce I used a Texas Style BBQ sauce. This dough is my favorite because it comes together in minutes. The dough was ready to go before the bacon was done cooking.
How To Make this Pulled Pork Pizza:
Start with your pizza dough. Spread a layer of BBQ sauce. Mix the pulled pork with extra BBQ sauce, if not already coated in sauce.
Add a layer of cheese. Top with the pulled pork. Sprinkle more cheese. Add the bacon and diced red onions. Then bake using your favorite method. If you use a pizza stone or grill it. With the no yeast pizza dough I find it easy to just put the pizza on a large baking sheet and bake it for about 15 minutes.
More recipes for Leftover Pulled Pork:
Pulled Pork King Ranch Casserole
Pulled Pork Pizza
- 1 No Yeast Pizza Dough or other pizza dough of preference
- 1 cup Texas Style BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion dicedd
- Cilantro chopped
- Prepare the pizza dough according to directions. If using my pizza dough recipe preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and place the rolled out pizza dough on top.
- Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce on top of the dough.
- Top with half of the shredded cheese. Add the pulled pork on top, if no sauce is on the pulled pork mix with some of the BBQ sauce before adding to the pizza. Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with cooked bacon and diced red onion.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until dough is cooked and cheese is bubbly on the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Excellent way to use leftover pulled pork. Very tasty!
I made this last night and it was DELISH and TASTY!