Homemade Pizza Sauce. Quick and easy NO COOK recipe that will be the perfect complement to your homemade pizza!
Homemade Pizza Sauce. Considering how much y’all love my No Yeast Pizza Dough. What goes better with a simple and easy to make pizza dough? A simple and easy to make homemade pizza sauce!
This homemade pizza sauce is quick and easy to make. No cooking required, thanks to using some canned tomato sauce.
It absolutely tastes better than going with the jar versions. Trust. This is an absolutely no fail recipe. It’s easy enough to put together that the kids can do it.
Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Easy to Make
- Better than jarred store bought sauce
- Even good when eaten straight with a spoon (if you feel so inclined..)
Homemade Pizza Sauce. Quick and easy recipe that will be the perfect complement to your homemade pizza!
- 1– 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Use on (NO Yeast) Pizza Dough.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 43
- Sugar: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
Keywords: pizza, sauce,