Homemade Pizza Sauce. Quick and easy NO COOK recipe that will be the perfect complement to your homemade pizza!
This homemade pizza sauce is a lifesaver!! There’s nothing worse than it getting to dinner time and you realize that you’re missing an ingredient, or you need to whip up something super fast and easy. Pair this sauce with the No Yeast Pizza Dough for an easy dinner the entire family will love.
This homemade pizza sauce is quick and easy to make. No cooking required, thanks to using some canned tomato sauce.
This Homemade Pizza Sauce is…
- Easy to Make
- Better than jarred store bought sauce
The ingredients needed:
- Tomato Sauce
- Tomato Paste: this will add a nice thickness to the sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasoning: my favorites are to add garlic and oregano. You could also add some basil or onion powder if you prefer.
Homemade Pizza Sauce. Quick and easy recipe that will be the perfect complement to your homemade pizza!
- 1– 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Use on (NO Yeast) Pizza Dough.
Can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for 5-7 days.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 43
- Sugar: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
Keywords: pizza, sauce,
This recipe was first posted on June 15, 2016. Post was updated with new images on January 14, 2020. Recipe was unchanged.38