Sugar Cookie Cups! EASY to make cookie cups topped with a smooth and creamy SUGAR COOKIE FROSTING! Perfect Christmas treat!
I’ve already told you guys one of my favorite Christmas memories from my childhood when I shared my Sugar Cookie recipe. Sadly, I don’t always have the time to spend decorating them though. For being so little my 2 year old and 8 month old are very demanding on my time lately. A treat that I have found I can make quickly that always impresses and makes people happy are cookie cups!
These cookie cups are definite winners! Sugar cookies topped with Frosted Sugar Cookie frosting?! Genius! Even better, I made the frosting using one of my favorite coffee creamers.
These were a definite win in our house. The fun of making cookies with the kids, super cute, and not as much time spent on decorating them. Plus there’s still the fun of getting sprinkles EVERYWHERE!
Sugar Cookie Cups
- Sugar Cookie dough, store bought mix or homemade
- ½ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with non stick baking spray. Set it aside.
- Prepare the sugar cookie dough. Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon scoop the sugar cokie dough into the tins. Using the back of the spoon press the dough into the tin.
- Bake for 9-10 mins. The center will still seem slightly doughy. Press in the center with the back of the spoon again to create a crater in the middle, making the cup shape. Allow the cookie cups to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Add the butter to mixing bowl. Beat over high speed until creamy.
- Spoon in the powdered sugar and mix on low speed. Slowly add in the International Delight Frosted Sugar Coffee Creamer.
- Mix over medium speed until mixture is smooth and forming peaks.
- Add to piping bag and pipe onto cooled cookie cups. I used a Wilton 2D tip.
- Top with sprinkles! Serve and enjoy.