Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas. These easy to put together quesadillas are loaded with creamy melted cheese, spinach, artichokes, and shredded chicken. This simple meal is the perfect way to sneak some green veggies into your diet!
I am an official ambassador for Reese Specialty Foods who provided me with compensation for my time. As always, all opinions expressed in this post are mine. Thanks for continuing to support the brands that support House of Yumm <3
Step out of your comfort zone and integrate Reese Specialty Foods, Artichoke Hearts into your summer menu! These super easy to make Spinach and Artichoke Quesadillas are just the way to do it!
How to make these Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas:
This recipe uses cream cheese, parmesan cheese and jack cheese. Making these quesadillas extremely cheesy and creamy. Then they’re loaded up with fresh baby spinach, Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts, and shredded chicken.
You can absolutely make this a vegetarian meal by omitting the shredded chicken if you want.
We will start by combining all of the ingredients for the filling together into a medium size mixing bowl. The cream cheese should be softened, to achieve this you can set out the cream cheese about 30 minutes prior to making the recipe, but if you haven’t done that, then you can simply warm the cream cheese in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, just enough to soften it so that it stirs easily.
If you don’t have a microwave you can soften the cream cheese in a medium size saucepan on the stovetop and add the other ingredients to the pan and make the mixture that way.
To assemble the quesadillas you want to lay down one tortilla (flour tortillas are the best for quesadillas, I used a 6 inch size). Top the tortilla with some of the filling mixture, then top with another flour tortilla, like a sandwich. Then cook on a hot skillet on the stovetop until the tortillas are turning golden and the cheese inside is melted.
Where to find Reese Products?
Reese products are located at grocery and retail stores around the US. To find the location nearest you please visit Reesespecialtyfoods.com and click on the product locator link.
Other recipes that use artichokes:
WANT TO TRY THIESE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE QUESADILLAS?
PIN IT TO YOUR DINNER OR APPETIZER BOARD TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach , roughly chopped
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded, or rotisserie chicken
- 10 flour tortillas, can be any size, recipe is portioned for 6 inch tortillas
- In a medium size bowl add the cream cheese, heat in microwave (or add cream cheese to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat) heat just until softened, should be stirrable and smooth and creamy. In microwave you only need to heat for about 20-30 seconds.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, jack cheese and minced garlic.
- Add the roughly chopped Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts, chopped spinach, and shredded chicken. Stir until mixture is completely combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Spread about ½ cup of the mixture onto one flour tortilla. Top with a second tortilla. Carefully place on the hot skillet. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, just until the tortilla starts to brown on the bottom. Carefully flip the quesadilla over to cook the other side. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the tortilla is browned.
- Remove from the heat. Continue until all the mixture is used and all the quesadillas are made.
- Cut the quesadillas into fourths. Serve warm.