This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Burger Sauce! The ultimate creamy and tangy sauce to smother on your summer burgers! Made with pantry staples. Use for dipping fries, slathering on burgers and more!
This burger sauce is my all time favorite sauce to use on my burgers, my fries, or even in low carb burger bowls as a salad dressing. This sauce is better than what is added to Big Macs. Better than In-N-Out sauce. And it’s so easy to mix together with pantry ingredients. Not to mention you can make it low carb or paleo if desired!
What is burger sauce?
Also known as fry sauce, burger sauce is a condiment that is typically served at restaurants for French fries and burgers. Typically made with a combination of mayonnaise and ketchup with additional ingredients for flavor.
- Mayonnaise: use your favorite kind. Can use a Paleo, Keto, avocado based mayonnaise if desired.
- Tomato Paste: this gives a strong tomato taste, with a small amount. It is a thick paste, so this sauce is a bit thicker than when using ketchup, but it allows us to skip the sugar and additional ingredients.
- Relish: use dill or sweet depending on preference. I prefer to use sweet relish.
- Dijon: gives a nice smooth mustard taste.
- Vinegar/Lemon Juice: add a bit of tang and acid with either vinegar or lemon juice.
- Paprika: gives a deeper red coloring and also adds a bit of flavor. Use smoked paprika if you have it on hand!
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder: add more or less to taste.
More Sauce/Dips Recipes:
Homemade Burger Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup relish
- 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix together until combined.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
I have been looking for a really good burger sauce ant his is the best one I have tried. It is excellent! Thank you!