Restaurant Style Salsa
Homemade restaurant style salsa! So easy to make and tastes just like it’s from your favorite restaurant! Perfect for dipping chips into or spreading all over some tacos!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Roughly chop up 1/2 an onion, 1 jalapeno (remove seeds as desired), and 3 cloves of garlic. Add to food processor.
- Add in 1 can of diced tomatoes and 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Add in honey, cumin, garlic salt, 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, and juice of 1/2 lime.
- Blend in food processor for about 30 seconds or until desired consistency.