This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Chimichurri Ranch is a flavorful blend of a fresh chimichurri sauce with the creamy, herby seasoning of ranch dressing. Perfect for dipping wings or drizzling onto a salad!
What is Chimichurri?
Chimichurri is an uncooked sauce that originates from Uruguay and Argentina. It is made of chopped parsley, garlic, olive oil and vinegar. It’s very similar to a basil pesto in how it’s prepared. Most commonly we see it being served with steaks or other cooked meats.
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Seasoning (or use the seasonings from this Homemade Ranch Dressing!)
- fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- white wine vinegar
How to make:
- Prepare the ranch dressing base by combining the sour cream and milk to a desired consistency. Stir in the ranch dressing seasoning.
- In a separate bowl combine the ingredients for the chimichurri sauce, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the chimichurri ingredients to the ranch and stir to combine.
- Pour in the white wine vinegar. Stir. Taste and adjust as needed.
What to serve this Chimichurri Ranch with:
Looking For More Dip Recipes?
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 6 tbsp parsley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp white wine vinegar
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, milk, and ranch seasoning with a whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, sea salt, oregano, and pepper together.
- Add the parsley mixture to the bowl of ranch. Stir to combine. Add in the white wine vinegar and stir until mixed.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to mix.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.