This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Chimichurri Ranch is a flavorful blend of a fresh chimichurri sauce with the creamy, herby seasoning of ranch dressing. Perfect for dipping wings or drizzling onto a salad!
What is Chimichurri?
Chimichurri is an uncooked sauce that originates from Uruguay and Argentina. It is made of chopped parsley, garlic, olive oil and vinegar. It’s very similar to a basil pesto in how it’s prepared. Most commonly we see it being served with steaks or other cooked meats.
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Seasoning (or use the seasonings from this Homemade Ranch Dressing!)
- fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- white wine vinegar
How to make:
- Prepare the ranch dressing base by combining the sour cream and milk to a desired consistency. Stir in the ranch dressing seasoning.
- In a separate bowl combine the ingredients for the chimichurri sauce, parsley, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the chimichurri ingredients to the ranch and stir to combine.
- Pour in the white wine vinegar. Stir. Taste and adjust as needed.
What to serve this Chimichurri Ranch with:
This flavorful ranch dip is perfect when paired with chicken wings, drizzled on a salad, or used for dipping french fries or fresh cut vegetables.
Looking For More Dip Recipes?
If you tried this recipe please leave a comment and a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below! Thank you so much!
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 6 tbsp parsley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp white wine vinegar
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, milk, and ranch seasoning with a whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, sea salt, oregano, and pepper together.
- Add the parsley mixture to the bowl of ranch. Stir to combine. Add in the white wine vinegar and stir until mixed.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to mix.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Loved the share Serene especially your own version! Looks like I’m gonna buy this for a quick dinner tonight! Can’t wait to use that chimichurri sauce. Will serve this with lots of tomatoes!
Chimichurri Ranch – YES PLEASE! Such a great idea. I know from personal experience that the Buffalo Wings from Tyson Any’Tizers are just simply phenomenal, as good as or better than a sports bar or restaurant. And they are so easy to make! Which of course frees up your time to do something productive like make Chimichurri Ranch. 🙂
Thanks so much Meggan! And the wings were super good! I can’t wait to go buy the other flavors 🙂 I remember you said the Honey BBQ was really good too! I’m thinking that’ll be the next flavor we try out.
Those wings are SO messy (and good.) Good thing the Wet Naps were able to handle it! 🙂
Indeed Laura!! WetNap to the rescue!! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 Have a great week!
YUM! I love ranch with my wings, I can’t wait to try your delicious ranch recipe! Pinned 🙂
Thanks so much Jenn! Wings with ranch is one of my comfort meals 🙂 Thanks for the pin!