This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These easy to make Strawberries and Cream pancakes are made with juicy bites of strawberry in the pancakes and topped with a creamy, luscious cream cheese glaze. Top with extra berries for a breakfast meal that is sure to delight!
All about these Strawberries and Cream Pancakes
These Strawberry and Cream pancakes are bursting with fresh, juicy berries and topped with a luscious cream cheese glaze that makes this breakfast slightly over the top. Perfect for celebrating birthdays, Mother’s Day, or any other special occasion! You can always skip the cream cheese glaze and opt for a Homemade Strawberry Sauce drizzled on top for even more strawberry flavor.
For the strawberry pancakes:
- Bisquick: this is a boxed baking mix that can be substituted with a homemade version if you prefer!
- Strawberries: use fresh strawberries for this recipe.
For the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
How to Chop Strawberries for pancakes:
For best results be sure you are getting fresh, ripe strawberries. Frozen strawberries will not give the same results due to the excess moisture.
Remove the top of the berries with the leaves and stem. Then slice the berries into small pieces appoximately 1/2 of an inch wide. This ensures that the pancakes will cook thoroughly and will hold together with the bites of strawberry in them.
How long does pancake batter last?
Leftover pancake batter can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 3 days. Simply, remove the batter from the refrigerator and stir up to recombine. Then cook the pancakes as directed.
More Strawberry Recipes
Strawberries and Cream Pancakes
For the pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 cup strawberries diced
For the glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp milk
- Add the Bisquick, eggs, milk, brown sugar into a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add the strawberries and fold into the batter.
- Cook pancakes on a skillet over low heat
- Place all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir until smooth and creamy. Add milk or powdered sugar as needed to get desired consistency.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.