Strawberry Mango Salsa! This bright and flavorful salsa is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. This salsa is great for dipping with chips, putting on tacos, or even spooning on top of some grilled fish! The epitome of spring and summer this colorful salsa is a great finishing touch to your summer meals!
This strawberry mango salsa is bursting with the flavors of summertime. Loaded up with fresh strawberries, mangos, red onion, and jalapeño. Drizzled with fresh lime juice and a bit of honey for added sweetness.
How to eat this Strawberry Mango Salsa?
- Serve this strawberry mango salsa with chips. Or even some cinnamon tortilla chips for a sweeter snack.
- Serve on top of some grilled fish or chicken.
- Add to a salad for a sweet, fruity addition.
How to make Strawberry Mango Salsa?
The goal is to get the pieces all about the same size. So the strawberry and mango will need to be cut to approximately the same size. I like to do smaller chunks so that it’s easier to scoop onto a chip.
The jalapeño I dice a bit smaller, just because I don’t like biting into big pieces of jalapeño.
The red onion can be diced to about the same size as the jalapeño.
WANT TO TRY THIS STRAWBERRY MANGO SALSA?
PIN IT TO YOUR APPETIZERS OR PARTY BOARD TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 mango , chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ⅛ cup jalapeno, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Chop up all ingredients and add into a bowl
- Pour the honey and lime over all ingredients and stir to combine
- Store in refrigerator. Serve cold.