Autumn Apple Salad with a Maple Vinaigrette will let you celebrate all the flavors of Fall! Pecans, cranberries, apples, feta and baby spinach all drizzled with an easy to make maple dijon vinaigrette!
There is nothing better than sitting down to a fully loaded salad! And this Autumn Apple Salad is loaded up with tons of flavors and textures. It is sure to become a new favorite. Trust me.
Autumn Apple Salad:
This salad is loaded up with all the best fall flavors.
- Two kinds of apples. Granny Smith and Fuji. To give a sweet and tart flavor.
- Crumbled feta cheese.
- Crispy bacon
- Sweet dried cranberries.
- And crunchy pecans.
Plus we’re going to drizzle this apple salad with some flavorful Maple Dijon Vinaigrette.
The dressing is made of ingredients you most likely have in your pantry: extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, dijon and salt and pepper in there. This has become one of my all time favorite salad dressings and I make this to drizzle on most of my salads now.
The best way to make the dressing is to use a small jar. This way you can close the lid, give a little shake, and mix it up completely.
This apple salad is the perfect dish to bring to any potluck or party. There’s so many comments below of readers who have made this to bring to a holiday dinner only to have this be the first dish completely finished off. It always gets rave reviews, and everyone will be asking for the recipe.
More Salad Recipes:
- Chili Lime Chicken Salad
- Antipasto Salad
- Pear and Pomegranate Salad with Orange Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Southwest Chicken Taco Salad
WANT TO TRY THIS AUTUMN APPLE SALD WITH MAPLE VINAIGRETTE??
PIN IT to your SALAD or HEALTHY EATING board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Autumn Apple Salad with a Maple Vinaigrette
- 2 cups baby spinach, raw
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pecans, halved
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- ½ granny smith apple , sliced
- ½ fuji apple , sliced
- 2 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1½ tsp dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the spinach to a medium size bowl or plate.
- Top with dried cranberries, halved pecans, feta cheese, sliced apples, and cooked bacon.
- Add all the ingredients for the maple dijon vinaigrette to a small mason jar. Shake to mix. Pour over the salad. The dressing recipe makes enough for two salads.