Easy to make slow cooker corned beef is layered on these sliders. Topped with Swiss cheese and a homemade Russian Dressing that makes these the BEST tasting Reuben Sliders around!!
Slow cooker Reuben Sliders! With a homemade russian dressing that will knock your little green socks off!! This corned beef is super easy to make too, in the slow cooker. Let it get all nice and tender. Perfect for loading up to make these Reuben Sliders.
We’re going to load these sliders up just like the Cuban sliders. One of the most popular recipes on this little site here. Everyone knows those sliders. Now I know, typically a reuben would be on rye bread. Well…sliders for me just don’t work well on rye bread. But these little sandwiches are still winners on the hawaiian rolls.
So, so easy right?! The russian dressing on these is pretty much near perfection. My favorite part? It has diced up pickles in it. Any sauce that has diced up pickles is a winner in my book.
And I did add sauerkraut on these. If you’re adverse to the sauerkraut by all means, leave it off.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- 1 (24 count) Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Place half of the chopped onion and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the corned beef on top, with the fat cap facing up. Add the remaining onion and garlic on top of the beef.
- In a medium size bowl combine the broth, tomato sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, salt and black pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour over the brisket in the slow cooker. Pour in the dark beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the meat from the slow cooker, cut off the fat and slice the meat against the grain into thin slices.
- Add all ingredients into a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise, separating the top from the bottom. Place the bottom into a greased 9×13 cake pan.
- Layer the sliced corned beef, the swiss cheese, the russian dressing, and sauerkraut. Place the top of the buns on top. Brush with the melted butter.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 10 minutes covered.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven allow to cool for a few minutes and then serve warm!
Russian Dressing recipe adapted from Emeril’s.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Recipe adapted from A Southern Soul.