This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A healthy banana split parfait! Enjoy this skinny version of dessert for breakfast or dessert!
Some desserts are just fun. Banana splits are one of those. Have you ever been sad while looking at a banana split? I think it’s impossible. All those flavors and colors, it’s just a happy food. What makes me even happier than a banana split? A healthy banana split.
This parfait could be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert! Who knew being healthy could be so fun?!
If you make this recipe make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with #houseofyumm ! I love seeing your creations! And follow me for more gaaaahgeous pictures of food. Click here!
Healthy Banana Split
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt vanilla
- ¼ cup Granola
- 1 banana sliced
- ¼ cup strawberry diced
- ¼ cup pineapple diced
- Prepare the fruits by dicing up the pineapple, strawberry and banana.
- Spoon 1/4 of the yogurt into the bottom of each cup.
- Top the yogurt with the granola, banana, strawberry and pineapple.
- Spoon the remaining yogurt onto the top.
- Garnish with cherries, sprinkles, or chocolate shavings!
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
More Recipes from House of Yumm You Might Enjoy!