Cheesy Corn Casserole. This EASY classic casserole dish is a must make for Thanksgiving or any holiday. Loaded with cheese, buttery crackers and corn this will quickly become a family favorite!
Hey y’all! I’m here to re-introduce you to this classic Cheesy Corn Casserole. I shared this recipe with y’all last year, but I have to tell you a secret. I’m not the best at photography.. So the pics of this casserole were awful! And it’s such a good recipe. I felt the urge to try again and do this cheesy corn casserole some justice.
This recipe is another from Gramma Herrera. One of my husband’s favorite dishes. One that we make every holiday. And this is one that always goes FAST!
It’s super easy to make too. It’s loaded with cheese, buttery cookies, and corn. I love making this casserole with butter crackers, you can use any kind of cracker though. Gramma always makes it with saltines. I love the extra flavor that comes with the butter crackers though.
More Side Dishes to Enjoy!
WANT TO TRY THIS CHEESY CORN CASSEROLE??
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH, CASSEROLE or THANKSGIVING board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!Print
A Cheesy Corn Casserole that is the perfect side dish for any holiday meal! Topped with crackers for a little bit of crunch.
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces swiss cheese (diced)
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cracker crumbs (I used Ritz, can use Saltines or other cracker of choice)
- Drain whole kernel corn into a cup, set aside.
- Add the corn to a medium size mixing bowl. Pour in half of the liquid from the corn, approximately 1/3 of a cup. Add the cream style corn, milk, butter, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the cracker crumbs and cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart size casserole dish. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until set.
- Serve warm and enjoy!