Soft and fluffy Snickerdoodle Cookie cups filled with sweet cinnamon and vanilla swirled frosting.
I’m back at it! Cookie cups. We all knew that I would be coming out with another one soon. And these Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups are so fun you’re going to LOVE them! The perfect blend of cinnamon and sugar with a soft, fluffy cookie cup and a sweet cinnamon vanilla frosting. These cookie cups are irresistible.
If you tried this recipe please leave a comment and a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below! Thank you so much!
Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups
- 1 package of Snickerdoodle Cookie mix plus required ingredients
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
For the Frosting
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Extra sugar and cinnamon for topping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Prepare the cookie dough according to directions, roll the cookie dough into small balls about 1 inch in diameter, coat in cinnamon sugar mixture, and press into the mini muffin tin. Repeat until all the dough is used, should make about 20 cookie cups.
- Using a spoon press in the center of the cookie dough to make a small crater. This will help them bake more evenly.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until completely cooked. Remove from the oven to cool, using spoon press in the center of the cookie cups again to form the crater in the center, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove cookie cups from the muffin tin and allow to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Add all ingredients minus the cinnamon into large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until fully combined and frosting is fluffy. Add powdered sugar or milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Move half the frosting to another bowl and add the cinnamon to one half of the frosting.
- To frost the cookie cups I used a piping bag and a Wilton 2D tip.