These Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups are super easy to make for breakfast! Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal!
Good morning! Anyone hungry for breakfast?! These little granola cups are super easy to make. And the best part? They’re healthy! Loaded up with oats, sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Mixed with coconut oil and an egg white. Seasoned with a pinch of salt and ground cinnamon. Not to mention filled with your favorite greek yogurt and fresh fruits!
Typically oatmeal is my favorite breakfast. But sometimes I like to jazz it up. Plus these were a huge hit with all the kids! Not to mention they can customize them to make them just for them. Don’t like blackberries?? Don’t put them on! Love when my picky eaters can build their own foods and not waste time complaining to me about their food.
More healthy breakfast recipes to enjoy!
Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups (and Recipe Video!)
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, or honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, flavor of choice
- fresh berries or fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 325℉ degrees. Spray 6 cups of a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, maple syrup, coconut oil, and egg white. Stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 muffin tin cups. Using the back of a spoon press the mixture to the bottom of the tin and up the sides, creating a crater in the center.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the oats are turning golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for several minutes prior to removing from the muffin tin. Carefully run a knife along the edges of the granola cups to loosen and twist the granola cups as you pull them up to help them come out whole.
- Fill with yogurt and fruits of choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- (Granola cups can be kept in an airtight container for several days, they do soften as they keep.)