This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Snickerdoodle Latte. This warm, comforting coffee drink is loaded with cinnamon and hints of brown sugar. Plus it’s easily made at home!! No fancy equipment needed! You will be making lattes every day they’re so easy!!
Did you know you probably have the stuff to make a latte in your house? I always thought that making lattes was out of my league since I didn’t have all kinds of fancy coffee equipment on hand. This Snickerdoodle Latte is so EASY to make at home it’s kind of ridiculous. Plus I have some quick recipes below on how you can change things up and make a couple different kinds of lattes. Including the infamous pumpkin spice latte. All using the same method! It’s so easy you’re going to be amazed.
Plus I have a fun little video to show you exactly how to do it!
I wish I could take credit for this genius way of making a latte. But I got the idea from The Kitchn. Personally I love it. But as I’ve told you before, I’m not exactly a coffee connoisseur. I’m assuming anyone who is though would have all the required equipment on hand to make a professional quality latte that would put Starbucks to shame.
I do have a blender though! And sometimes I’ll warm the milk and pour it into the blender and give it a whirl for a little extra froth.
And of course we’re going to sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on the top.
And I promised you several variations on this latte too! In the recipe card below you will see the ingredients needed for a Nutella Latte, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and a Salted Caramel Latte. Same basic steps just mixing up the ingredients a little bit.
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup espresso or strong brewed coffee hot
- Cinnamon Sugar to sprinkle on top optional
- 2 tbsp nutella
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce Homemade or Ice Cream Topping
- pinch salt
- Pour the milk into a small jar that has a lid, add the light brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Tighten the lid onto the jar and shake for about 1 min.
- Remove the lid and heat the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour coffee or espresso into mug, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Serve warm and enjoy!
Just add ingredients to the milk in the jar, shake and pour into coffee.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
More Recipes For You To Enjoy!