Wondering what to serve with tacos?Here’s a collection of recipes that are the perfect side dish for your next taco dinner. Options including salsas, dips, rice, beans, veggies and more! Plus some ideas for drinks and desserts.
• Authentic Refried Beans • Refried Black Beans • Borracho Beans • Charro Beans
Beans are a great side dish for any taco meal. They are inexpensive and easy to make.
Rice is a wonderful side dish for tacos, there’s a reason why it’s a classic.
• Perfect Cilantro Lime Rice • Mexican Green Rice • Mexican Rice • Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Some side dishes that go with tacos that aren’t rice and beans include grilled veggies and salads.
• Mexican Street Corn • Roasted Tex Mex Potatoes • Queso Fundido • Esquites
These flavorful and refreshing drinks are the perfect match for your taco dinners.
• Classic Margarita • Any Fruit Frozen Margarita • Grapefruit Paloma • Horchata • Aqua Fresca
Chips and salsa are a classic appetizer or side to serve alongside any type of taco.
• Homemade Tortilla Chips • Easy Homemade Salsa • Salsa Verde • Corn Salsa • Homemade Guacamole • Texas Caviar
These are some fun, easy desserts that pair perfectly with any Mexican or Tex Mex meal of tacos.
• Fresas Con Crema • Sopapilla Cheesecake • Churro Cinnamon Squares • Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas