Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas
Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas. These easy to put together quesadillas are loaded with creamy melted cheese, spinach, artichokes, and shredded chicken. This simple meal is the perfect way to sneak some green veggies into your diet!
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded, or rotisserie chicken
- 10 flour tortillas can be any size, recipe is portioned for 6 inch tortillas
In a medium size bowl add the cream cheese, heat in microwave (or add cream cheese to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat) heat just until softened, should be stirrable and smooth and creamy. In microwave you only need to heat for about 20-30 seconds.
Stir in the parmesan cheese, jack cheese and minced garlic.
Add the roughly chopped Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts, chopped spinach, and shredded chicken. Stir until mixture is completely combined.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking oil.
Spread about ½ cup of the mixture onto one flour tortilla. Top with a second tortilla. Carefully place on the hot skillet. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, just until the tortilla starts to brown on the bottom. Carefully flip the quesadilla over to cook the other side. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the tortilla is browned.
Remove from the heat. Continue until all the mixture is used and all the quesadillas are made.
Cut the quesadillas into fourths. Serve warm.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 34g | Sugar: 4g