Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is perfect for dipping fries, chicken, or whatever else your heart desires. Super easy to make at home.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
Mix: Whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce.
Chill: cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to using.
- Honey: this adds a hint of sweetness, the color of your honey will determine the coloring of your sauce.
- Dijon/Yellow Mustard: both are used in this recipe.
- Lemon: can be substituted with apple cider vinegar.
- BBQ Sauce: use your favorite, a great option is Sweet Baby Rays.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 495mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg