These SOFT and CHEWY peanut butter cookies are dressed up by using White Chocolate Peanut Butter, white chocolate chips extra vanilla and even a vanilla bean.
Alright y’all! It’s December, and I have some super exciting news for you! Cookies! Vanilla White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies to be exact. That’s it. That’s the news. I have been working on cookies non stop for a few weeks. All so I can have some Ahhh-mazing cookie recipes to share with you. That’s right. I have been working tirelessly on cookies. My fridge has been stocked in butter. My clothes have been covered in flour. My hands have been tired from all the dishes. You guys. The dishes. It’s ridiculous.
But I am so excited to be sharing the first of several cookie recipes coming your way. These Vanilla White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are the things dreams are made of. Literally. I dreamt about them.
These were actually the hubs’ idea. And I gotta say, it works. I took a classic peanut butter cookie, and tweaked it slightly to load up on white chocolate and vanilla. I used a vanilla bean, because it’s my new favorite thing to do. I’m becoming a pro at slicing and scraping now. Plus lots of vanilla extract.
I used a White Chocolate Peanut Butter I found at Target. These can absolutely be made with regular peanut butter though. Just add a few more white chocolate chips. I don’t think anyone will complain!
I hope you enjoy the recipe! You can follow along with me and never miss a recipe by signing up for my newsletter. Follow me on Instagram and tag #houseofyumm so I can see all the HOY recipes you make. And if you want to follow along in my everyday life on snapchat (username: houseofyumm) 💜
Make sure you check out all the other Christmas Desserts while you’re here!Print
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean scraped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate peanut butter (can substitute with regular peanut butter too)
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In mixing bowl cream the room temperature butter until it is smooth.
- Add in the sugars and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla extract, and the scraped caviar from the vanilla bean. Mix until combined. Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
- In another bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix slowly until combined and you have dough! Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough onto some plastic wrap and wrap completely. Place in refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Once dough is completely chilled scoop dough and roll into 1 inch balls placing onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or sprayed with baking spray. Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are just turning golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the pan for about 5 minutes then remove to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!