Tex Mex style Hot Pimento Cheese Dip is the ultimate in hot cheese dip recipes! Loaded with sweet pimento peppers, jalapeños, cumin, and topped with some cilantro. This cheese dip is sure to disappear FAST!
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 ounces jack cheese shredded
- 4 ounces pimento peppers
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add shredded cheese, pimento peppers(drain the liquid from the jar before using), diced jalapeños, diced green onion, and cumin to large mixing bowl.
- Spoon in the mayonnaise and cream cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add the cheese mixture to small cast iron skillet or 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!