Taco Cups are an easy snack to make, all your favorite taco fillings loaded inside crunchy wonton cups. Juicy beef, melty cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and cool sour cream. Perfect for parties or a fun dinner for the kids!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound House of Yumm taco meat (cooked)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- sour cream
- diced cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin tin. Press the wrapper all the way down and around the edges so that it sticks to the non-stick spray. Lay another wrapper over top slightly turned to create 8 corners. Press down same way.
- Fill each cup with about 2 tablespoons of taco meat, most of the way full. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes until the edges are browned and crispy and cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove each cup. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Protein: 11 g