Strawberry Mango Salsa! This bright and flavorful salsa is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. This salsa is great for dipping with chips, putting on tacos, or even spooning on top of some grilled fish! The epitome of spring and summer this colorful salsa is a great finishing touch to your summer meals!
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 mango chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/8 cup diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Chop up all ingredients and add into a bowl
- Pour the honey and lime over all ingredients and stir to combine
- Store in refrigerator. Serve cold.
Can be made ahead. As the fruit sits in the lime juice it will soak up flavor and soften. If making in advance more than a day wait to put the lime juice and honey on the fruit. Add this prior to serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 12 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: Salsa, tex mex, strawberry, mango