Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie
No Bake Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie! This frozen pie is perfect for warmer weather! No baking needed, and the pie itself is a creamy cool strawberry and cream flavor. Made with greek yogurt, real cream, and fresh strawberry puree! All on top of a pretzel crust.
Well helllooooo there completely irritable Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie. This pie is no bake. Perfect for the warmer weather.
And it just so happens to be on a pretzel crust. Because..really.. Why not?!
More Strawberry Recipes:
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker , crushed
- 1 cup pretzel , crushed
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups strawberries , diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream, beat to stiff peaks
- springform pan
- Prepare a 9 inch springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and then spraying with cooking spray on the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust by combining the graham cracker and pretzel crumbs stir together with the light brown sugar. Drizzle with the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Pour the crumb mixture into the springform pan and press the crumbs down into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. You can bake the crust if desired, it does make it slightly sturdier, however it isn't necessary. If you bake it bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool while preparing the pie filling.
- Add the diced strawberries and sugar to a blender or food processor and blend for about 1 minute until smooth.
- In a large size mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and greek yogurt. Mix until well combined and creamy. Add the strawberry puree. Mix until smooth. Fold in the whipped heavy cream.
- Pour the pie filling into the pan over the prepared crust.
- Place the pie into the freezer and allow to freeze overnight. Prior to serving let pie sit out on the counter to warm for about 5 minutes to slightly soften and make easier to cut and serve!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pie first appeared on The Recipe Critic.