Cool and refreshing Strawberry Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca. This fruit infused water is free of refined sugars and perfect for sipping on hot summer days!
- 2 cucumbers (approximately 20 ounces)
- 12 ounces strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups (32 ounces) cold water
- 1/4 cup agave
- Peel the cucumbers, chop off the ends and discard and roughly chop the cucumber.
- Clean and remove the green leaves from the strawberries.
- Add the cucumbers, strawberries, lime juice and water to a blender. Blend until all fruits are completely blended, no large chunks.
- Pour the contents of the blender through a fine mesh strainer over a water jug. Using a rubber spatula or a spoon press the pureed fruit into the strainer to get all of the liquid out and into the jug. Throw away the pureed fruit. Continue this until the blender is emptied.
- Pour in the agave and whisk to combine. Add in ice to keep the drink cool.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!