Strawberry Pancakes topped with a luscious cream cheese glaze and fresh cut strawberries
For the pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
For the glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Add the Bisquick, eggs, milk, brown sugar into a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add the strawberries and fold into the batter.
- Cook pancakes on a skillet over low heat
- Place all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir until smooth and creamy. Add milk or powdered sugar as needed to get desired consistency.