Mexican Corn Dip! All the flavors of Mexican street corn. Perfect dip to set out for guests, bring to a potluck, or to just snack on!
- 1 15.25 ounce can of whole kernel corn
- 1 11 ounce can of Baja Spicy Corn (or southwest corn)
- 1 4 ounce can of Fire Roasted Green Chilies
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Lime juice from 1 lime wedge
- 1/8 teaspoon Chile Powder
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the drained cans of corn and green chiles. Using a paper towel dry them off as much as possible.
- Add in the mayonnaise and sour cream stir to combine.
- Add in the queso fresco.
- Stir in the green onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of chile powder.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Can be made with fresh corn also.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 183