Southwest Breakfast Tacos. These tacos are loaded up with all the goods! Scrambled eggs, bacon, black beans, lettuce, sour cream, cheese and fresh pico de Gallo.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 flour tortillas
- In a medium size bowl beat the eggs with the milk and mix in the salt and pepper.
- Place a medium size skillet on the stovetop and heat over medium heat, spray with non-stick spray, or add a small pad of butter and let it melt.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Allow the eggs to cook over medium heat, once the eggs start to cook and you are able to scrape the pan and create scrambled eggs, lower the heat to a low medium. Stir occasionally while the eggs cook to scramble them.
- In another large skillet cook the bacon over medium heat to desired doneness.
- Heat the flour tortillas either on a skillet or in the microwave. Then layer the ingredients into the tortillas to create the breakfast tacos. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 372
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 21 g
Keywords: southwest breakfast tacos,