- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare the cinnamon sugar topping by mixing the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling by mixing the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium size mixing bowl. Stir or beat until mixed and no lumps remain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with baking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spoon some cheesecake filling onto the triangle on the widest part. Roll the crescent rolls as normal, slightly pinch the ends closed to prevent the filling from leaking. Do this to all the crescent rolls.
- Brush the tops with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes until the crescent rolls are starting to turn golden in color.
- Allow to cool and serve. Best when still slightly warm! And with a drizzle of honey.