Snowball Truffles! Chocolate covered coconut truffles. Topped with PINK coconut of course!
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 ounces semi sweet bakers chocolate
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 drops pink food coloring
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, salt, and vanilla together. Add in powdered sugar and stir until mixed. Add in shredded coconut. Stir until mixed.
- Form about 1 tablespoon of mixture into ball shapes by rolling in your palms. Place onto a plate or small cookie sheet. When finished, place plate of coconut truffles into the refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes. This will help to hold the shape and also to set the chocolate when you dip it.
- During this time prepare the pink coconut topping by pouring the shredded coconut into a small bowl with the pink food coloring. Stir until coloring is dispersed and all coconut is pink.
- After the coconut truffles have chilled, heat the baker’s chocolate according to directions. Dip the coconut balls into the chocolate using a fork, once coated tap the fork against the side of the bowl to shake free the extra chocolate. Set the truffle down on a plate or cookie sheet. Once finished coating all the truffles place them into the fridge to help set the chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!