Shrimp Taco Salad with the perfect Southwestern Dressing! This salad is perfect for summertime, bursting with flavor and a little spice.
- SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Corn on the Cob
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Romaine Lettuce
- grape tomatoes
- black beans
- tortilla strips
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder. Bake for about 13-14 minutes.
- Heat a medium size skillet over high heat. Remove husks and silk from the corn on the cob. Coat in olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place in hot skillet and allow to cook, turning over about every minute. Cook for a total of about 5-6 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove from heat and allow the corn to cool. Once the corn is cooled cut the corn kernels off using a sharp knife.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream and milk to a small mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the seasonings and continue to stir until combined.
- Layer the lettuce with the other ingredients. Top with the cooked SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp. Drizzle with Southwestern Dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup of dressing (enough for 2-3 salads)