Decadent buttery shrimp scampi is made into a creamy, cheesy dip and baked in a loaf of french bread to create the ULTIMATE appetizer/snack/dinner. Everyone will be left wanting more!
- 1 12 ounce box SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese for topping
- Cook the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi according to the directions on the package
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir to combine. Add in the cheeses and stir.
- Once shrimp has cooled to about room temperature, give the shrimp a rough chop and pour shrimp and all sauces into mixing bowl with cheese.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add in the chopped parsley and mix in. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or silicone baking mat.
- Cut the center out of the french bread making sure to leave a border, refer to the pictures above.
- Spoon the shrimp scampi dip into the french bread. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes (this makes it easier to cut)
- Serve warm and enjoy!