Shrimp Scampi Stuffed French Bread. Decadent buttery shrimp scampi is made into a creamy, cheesy dip and baked in a loaf of french bread to create the ULTIMATE appetizer/snack/dinner. Everyone will be left wanting more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine. Thanks for continuing to support the brands that make House of Yumm possible <3
Hey y’all! Welcome to this Shrimp Scampi Stuffed French Bread! Buttery, garlicky shrimp scampi mixed up with cheeses and baked in a loaf of french bread. It’s a definite new favorite in our house. And thanks to SeaPak and their SeaPak Shrimp Scampi, this dish is quick and easy to put together. Meaning you can be digging into this cheesy, shrimptacular meal in less than 30 minutes!
SeaPak Shrimp Scampi comes with that decadent butter sauce. Loaded with garlic and flavor. This shrimp alone is definitely scrumptious all on it’s own. BUT! We can also use it to make some fantastic meals. Like this Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. And now this Shrimp Scampi Stuffed French Bread!
The shrimp and sauce cook up in a matter of minutes. Then it’s just mixing it up with some cream cheese, sour cream, cheeses, and a bit of mayonnaise. The idea for this recipe comes from a Shrimp Scampi Dip recipe that I stumbled across not too long ago. The idea of turning my long time love, shrimp scampi, into a creamy dip made my mouth water! It also reminded me of my favorite appetizer from a seafood restaurant that we have near us. A fondue made with shrimp. So of course I wanted to do a play on that as well.
Baking the shrimp scampi into the french bread is much more convenient than having to dip. And anything that saves me time and gets this food in my face is a good thing!
It’s also super convenient having it baked right into the bread. I can slice it up and have it set out for guests at a party, or slice it up and serve it alongside a salad for family dinner!
SeaPak makes it easy to get a delicious meal on the table after a busy day (which let’s be honest..that’s every day right??), especially when meal planning is the last thing on your mind. To find what SeaPak products are available near you, just head to the product locator on the SeaPak website. I was able to find mine at my local Kroger. Plus did you know the USDA recommends eating at least two 4-ounce servings of seafood each week. I cant think of a more delicious way to meet that goal!
More Shrimptacular Recipes!
Make sure you follow along with SeaPak for more Shrimptacular ideas too!
WANT TO TRY THIS SHRIMP SCAMPI STUFFED FRENCH BREAD??
PIN IT to your SNACK, APPETIZER, SEAFOOD, or DINNER board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!Print
Shrimp Scampi Stuffed French Bread
Decadent buttery shrimp scampi is made into a creamy, cheesy dip and baked in a loaf of french bread to create the ULTIMATE appetizer/snack/dinner. Everyone will be left wanting more!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 9
- 1 12 ounce box SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese for topping
- Cook the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi according to the directions on the package
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir to combine. Add in the cheeses and stir.
- Once shrimp has cooled to about room temperature, give the shrimp a rough chop and pour shrimp and all sauces into mixing bowl with cheese.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add in the chopped parsley and mix in. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or silicone baking mat.
- Cut the center out of the french bread making sure to leave a border, refer to the pictures above.
- Spoon the shrimp scampi dip into the french bread. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes (this makes it easier to cut)
- Serve warm and enjoy!
More Recipes You May Enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.