Almost NO BAKE Salted Caramel Toffee Cheesecakes! Smooth and creamy no bake salted caramel cheesecake with bits of sweet toffee on top of a toffee graham cracker crust. All topped with little bits of toffee and a delightful salted caramel drizzle.
This ALMOST no bake salted caramel toffee cheesecake is so smooth, so creamy, so perfect. And the best part?? The toffee graham cracker crust! Oh. And the fact that these are super easy to make! And like I said. Almost no bake. We bake the crust for a few minutes, but that’s it! The cheesecake itself is no bake.
These little cheesecakes are made with a salted caramel sauce and bits of toffee. You can either make your own caramel sauce at home, just add about a teaspoon of salt to the recipe. Or you can buy a salted caramel ice cream topping from the market to use. If you don’t like salted caramel you can definitely just use a regular caramel instead.
These little heavenly cheesecakes are made even more perfect by being topped with more bits of sweet toffee and a generous drizzle of salted caramel. Because dessert is to be enjoyed. And I enjoy my desserts with caramel drizzle!
WANT TO TRY THIS SALTED CARAMEL TOFFEE CHEESECAKE??
PIN IT to your DESSERTS, SWEETS or CHEESECAKE board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Salted Caramel Toffee Cheesecake
Toffee Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 graham crackers, whole
- 2 tbsp toffee bits
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1½ tbsp butter, melted
No Bake Salted Caramel Toffee Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup salted caramel sauce, homemade caramel sauce with a teaspoon of salt added, or a salted caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- toffee bits
- salted caramel drizzle
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Add liners to a cupcake pan and set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor or blender. Pulse until only crumbs remain. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix together.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and stir until the crumbs are moistened.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the toffee graham cracker crumb mixture to each cupcake liner. Press down until smooth at the bottom of the liner.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes until the top is looking golden. This helps the crust set.
- Allow the crust to cool while preparing the cheesecake.
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salted caramel sauce.
- Mix until combined.
- In a smaller bowl mix the heavy cream until thick and fluffy. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the toffee bits and stir to combine.
- Spoon the cheesecake into the cupcake liners on top of the graham cracker crust. Smooth the top of the cheesecakes.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 2-3 hours. Top with additional toffee bits and caramel sauce prior to serving.
- Store in the refrigerator. Will last for 4-5 days.