This Queso Blanco is loaded with fresh pico de gallo and pork chorizo making it perfect for dipping
- 16 ounces of Velveeta Queso Blanco
- 5 ounces of chorizo cooked
- 1/2 cup of water
Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon diced cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Prepare the Pico de Gallo by combining all ingredients in a bowl and stirring gently with a spoon to combine.
- Cube the queso and place into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 5-6 minutes or until completely melted. Stop every 1.5-2 minutes to stir.
- Once melted add in the pico and stir to combine. Then spoon in the chorizo. Once the chorizo is stirred and mixed into the queso keep in mind that the queso will have more of an orange color instead of white.
- Add in the water slowly while stirring until you reach your desired consistency. Serve with chips and enjoy!