- 1 and 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped cherries
- Add the greek yogurt and the chopped pineapple to a medium size bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pat the cherries dry and add to the yogurt mixture. Gently fold the cherries in, this will prevent the cherry juice from staining the yogurt.
- Spoon the yogurt, fruit mixture into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle stick and place molds into freezer. Allow at least 3 hours for freezing.
- To remove from molds just run hot water over the mold for approximately 30 seconds, then pull out the pop by the stick.
**Total Time includes time in the freezer.