Pina Colada! Enjoy the flavors of the tropics at home! Only three ingredients and a few minutes until you can be sipping, relaxing, and pretending you’re on vacation!
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut (usually found in a can by the Hispanic foods)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice (I used canned juice)
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 2 cups ice
- Optional garnishes – Maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks
- Open the cream of coconut and stir, it will be slightly separated in the can stir it together. Once combined, add 1/2 cup to a blender. Add in the pineapple juice and rum.
- Add about 1 cup of ice to the blender. Blend for 20-30 seconds until ice is blended. If watery, add more ice to get desired consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy! Garnish with cherries and pineapples as desired.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 187
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 59 g
- Protein: 8 g