- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 pillsbury pie crusts, or pie crust of choosing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease your mini muffin tin. Roll out the pie crusts and cut with a circle cookie cutter, or I used a child’s cup (from Ikea) about 3 inches in diameter. Press the pie crust into each cup in the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle a small amount of chopped pecans into each pie crust.
- In a medium size bowl combine the sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, and eggs. Stir to combine.
- Carefully pour about 2 tablespoons of the syrup into each pie crust, be careful not to get the syrup along the edges of the pie crust, this will make them stick when you go to take them out.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes. Mine baked perfect at 23 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Carefully remove from the muffin tin, if you need use a butter knife to slide along the side of the pies to loosen. Give a little twist and pull them out.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 mini pie
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 123 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: pecan pie, pecan tassies, pecan tarts, mini pecan pies