Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Muffins made with no oil, eggs, dairy, or refined sugars and flours. These flavorful little muffins are perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- 1 medium size ripe banana mashed (approximately 1/2 cup mashed)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (can substitute with agave)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the mashed banana, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- In medium size mixing bowl add the oats, white wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry, stir until fully mixed. Fold in the raisins.
- Scoop the dough into the mini muffin tins, fill to the top.
- Place muffin tin into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the muffin tin for approximately 5 minutes, then remove and continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container for 3-4 days.