This easy to make Pumpkin Cheesecake is no bake and perfect when paired with some chocolate brownies in this dessert treat.
‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin! This pumpkin cheesecake is right up my alley, quick and easy to make, no baking required, and super deeeee-licious. Especially when paired with some brownies to make these fun little treats.
The whole fam bam enjoyed these little tasty treats. I guess I shouldn’t say little though. In these cups they’re actually pretty big. Four of us were able to share one of them. This recipe would be perfect for making in little dessert shooters, or in those adorbs little dessert jars. Cute, fun, and scrumptious.
The most labor intensive part of the recipe is making the brownies, those actually do require baking. In case you were wondering. But I went the easy way of using a box mix. As always feel free to replace that with whatever brownie mix is your favorite!Print
This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is a perfect companion to brownies for this fun jar style dessert
- 1 brownie mix plus required ingredients
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- Prepare and bake the brownies according to directions. Set aside to allow to cool.
- In mixing bowl using medium speed beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and sugars. Continue to beat using medium speed until fully combined. Should be smooth.
- Add in the frozen whipped topping and mix with low speed until combined, make sure you’re scraping the sides. Mixture should be smooth.
- Place cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow to set.
- To make the layered dessert, cut up pieces of brownie, place in a bowl, and using a fork lightly cut it up, making crumbles.
- Add a layer of brownie to desired dish, top with pumpkin cheesecake, then repeat again.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
More Delicious Sweets2