No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are a quick and easy breakfast or snack idea! Loaded up with peanut butter, honey, and of course some chocolate!
- 3 cups oats (can use instant or old fashioned)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey (can substitute with agave)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (dairy free if needed)
- Prepare a 9×9 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pour the oats and salt into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Spoon the peanut butter into a microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave in 15 second increments until peanut butter is melted and smooth.
- Pour over the oats. Add the honey. Stir until oats are completely coated in the peanut butter, honey mixture. Allow to sit for a couple minutes to cool before stirring in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined baking pan. Press down with the back of a spoon, compress it as much as you can, this will help it stay together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator.
- Prior to serving melt additional chocolate chips in the microwave by heating for 15 second increments. Drizzle over the bars. serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Protein: 15 g