Mini Pumpkin Pies. Buttery, flakey pie crust filled with creamy pumpkin pie, spiced with cinnamon, and cloves. Topped with homemade whipped cream. All in a bite size portion! Perfect for family get togethers and gatherings. These little treats will disappear FAST and everyone will be wanting more!
- 2 pie crusts (Pillsbury or homemade)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- whipped cream (1 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut into circles or use a cookie cutter (like these flower cookie cutters) to cut out about a 2.5-3 inch wide circle. Press each circle of pie crust into the mini muffin tin.
- In a medium size bowl add the pumpkin puree, white sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir to combine. Add the egg and stir to mix.
- Slowly pour in the milk while stirring.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture into each mini pie crust.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until pumpkin is set and pie crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven allow and allow to cool for several minutes prior to removing pies from the tin. Just give the pie crust a gentle twist and it will easily move from the mini muffin tin.
- Allow pies to continue to cool. Top with whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!