Mini Pumpkin Pies
Mini Pumpkin Pies. Buttery, flakey pie crust filled with creamy pumpkin pie, spiced with cinnamon, and cloves. Topped with homemade whipped cream. All in a bite size portion! Perfect for family get togethers and gatherings. These little treats will disappear FAST and everyone will be wanting more!
Hey y’all. I suppose it’s no surprise to anyone that I’m posting a mini pie right? Kind of my thing! And due to the fact that the Mini Pecan Pies and the Mini French Silk Pies are super popular, I’m thinking that you might really love these ones too!
Actually, I’m pretty positive that you will. Pumpkin pie is possibly my all time favorite pie. The thick, creamy pumpkin custard. The Fall spices of cinnamon and cloves. It’s pretty dreamy right?
After much time spent making mini pies I do have some tips for you to make this go a lot easier. A cookie cutter. Trust me. I love using the flower shape (the exact ones I have are here!), because I can just cut out the shape from the dough and press it into the mini muffin tin. I’ve made them lots of other ways, just cutting out a circle and trying to decorate the edge somehow, but it takes a lot longer and never comes out looking as nice as the flower shape does.
Kind of perfect right? Pumpkin perfection.
And of course just a little smooth and cool homemade whipped cream on top completes this perfect dessert. Perfectly poppable pumpkin pie in bite size form!
Oh and if you’re wondering and don’t already know, I am a huge fan of Libby’s pumpkin pie. It’s the recipe I used for the Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cobbler. So this pumpkin pie is just another play on that recipe! Yay for Libby’s!
WANT TO TRY THESE MINI PUMPKIN PIES??
PIN IT to your Dessert, Pumpkin, or Holidays board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 2 pie crusts, Pillsbury or homemade
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- whipped cream, 1 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut into circles or use a cookie cutter (like these flower cookie cutters) to cut out about a 2.5-3 inch wide circle. Press each circle of pie crust into the mini muffin tin.
- In a medium size bowl add the pumpkin puree, white sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir to combine. Add the egg and stir to mix.
- Slowly pour in the milk while stirring.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture into each mini pie crust.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until pumpkin is set and pie crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven allow and allow to cool for several minutes prior to removing pies from the tin. Just give the pie crust a gentle twist and it will easily move from the mini muffin tin.
- Allow pies to continue to cool. Top with whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!