Ever wonder how to make restaurant style margaritas at home?! These fruity, slushy margaritas are made using real fruit and are an absolutely perfect cocktail for sipping on!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit or 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 and 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 cup ice
- lime wedge and sugar or salt for rim of glass
- Add the water and sugar to a small pot, heat over medium heat. Whisk while cooking. Once sugar is completely dissolved and mixture is clear, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the frozen fruit, simple syrup, tequila, orange liqueur and ice to a blender. Blend for about 1 minute until completely mixed and no large chunks remain.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glasses. Dip into sugar or salt. Pour margarita into glass, serve and enjoy!