Enjoy the tart citrus taste of lemon pie in this milkshake version!
- 4 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon pie filling
- 2 graham crackers (smashed into crumbs)
- whipped cream
- Use Karo syrup, or I used Agave syrup, to coat the rim of your glass and dip into crushed up graham crackers. Place the glass into the freezer to set.
- Add the scoops of ice cream and the milk into food processor or blender. Process/Blend until fully combined. Add milk or ice cream to desired consistency.
- Add the lemon pie filling, process/blend until fully combined.
- Remove glass from freezer and pour in milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.