Junior Mint Dessert Dip. Enjoy the peppermint and chocolate flavors of Junior Mints in this fun dessert dip!
One of my favorite candies is Junior Mints. This dessert dip tastes exactly like those little chocolate, peppermint delights. Except it’s in a huge bowl. And you can eat it with a spoon. Or be a more civilized person and eat it with some kind of vanilla wafer, or shortbread cookie. Let’s just pretend that’s how I ate it. Another fun idea is we loaded some of this Junior Mints dessert dip on top of some brownies and our kids went crazy for it.
I have been on a massive sweets kick lately, if you can’t tell. And there’s nothing I love more than a delectable, fun dip that tastes just like a favorite candy! Especially with St. Patrick’s day coming up, everything mint right?! This dip would definitely be a crowd pleaser for any type of gathering, for St. Patrick’s day or whenever!
This dip will whip together for you in no time! Quick and easy. Sweet, creamy peppermint and chocolate. Makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it! I hope you enjoy!
Make sure you follow along so you never miss a recipe!!
This dessert dip tastes exactly like Junior Mints! Enjoy this peppermint, chocolate dip with crackers or cookies for a fun dessert!
- 1 8 ounce carton frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- *serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, shortbread cookies
- Mix together the thawed whipped topping, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract until completely combined. I found that the easiest way was to use the whisk attachment on my mixer.
- Spoon into serving bowl. Add the chocolate syrup and gently stir until the chocolate syrup is slightly mixed in, not completely though. You want it slightly swirled.
- Add more chocolate syrup on top as desired! Store in air tight container in refrigerator or serve immediately. Enjoy!
More Sweet Treats to Enjoy:4