Hot Toddy. Sooth your soul and your throat with this warm whiskey drink. This cocktail is sure to warm you from the inside out. Mixed with lemon juice and honey, this drink will help combat those pesky winter colds!
- 3/4 cups hot water
- 1.5 ounces whiskey
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat water on stovetop or in microwave.
- Add whiskey, honey and lemon to a mug.
- Pour hot water into the mug.
- Stir to combine ingredients and help the honey melt into the drink.
- Serve warm. Garnish with cinnamon and lemon wedge if desired.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 189
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
Keywords: hot toddy, hot toddy recipe,